Did you know that dental bonding treatments can protect your teeth without completely sealing them off from the world, as dental veneers and crowns attempt to do? The real question is this, how willing are you to try a dental bond? Consider the benefits:
– Dental bonding treatments can be shaded to blend in with the natural color of your teeth.
– Dental bonding also acts as an alternative dental filling procedure. Unlike dental amalgams which give off a metallic look, dental bonding treatments can blend in seamlessly with the natural color of your teeth.
– Dental bonding treatments apply resin and porcelain materials directly to the face of your teeth for a solid hold that can improve their look and function, and even repair the damage that may have occurred.
– Dental bonding treatments are often used for oral accidents and injuries including breaks, cracks, splits, and fractures that may have occurred to a tooth.
– Dental bonding can also be used for minor spacing issues between teeth.
If you are in need dental bonding treatments with Phillips Ranch - Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, simply call our dentist office at 909-860-0321 for an appointment in Diamond Bar, California. Dr. Howard Glassman and the rest of our team look forward to helping correct your smile so it can shine brightly for many years to come!