Invisalign® is an effective form of treatment designed to align the teeth in your smile. Invisalign is made of a series of aligners that are intended to push your teeth into the ideal place over time. If you suffer from specific bites that need adjusting, consider Invisalign for your alignment needs. Luckily, Invisalign can treat many different types of bite patterns.
Our dentist, Dr. Sanjay Merchant, cares about your oral health, and he is happy to help you with your alignment journey. Furthermore, our team at Phillips Ranch - Family & Cosmetic Dentistry is pleased to share with you the different types of bites that people have that Invisalign can treat.
Here are the various forms of bite patterns Invisalign can treat:
– Underbite: If you are suffering from an underbite, your lower teeth will stick out farther than your upper front teeth.
– Crossbite: Crossbites occur when your upper and lower jawbone do not line up properly.
– Gap teeth: Gap teeth occur when there are gaps between teeth that need to be corrected.
– Overbite: If you have an overbite, it means that your upper front teeth will protrude past your lower teeth.
– Crowded teeth: If you have crowded teeth and spacing problems between teeth, there is not enough space between your teeth.
– Open bite: An open bite is a result of spaces between upper and lower teeth when you bite down.
If you have questions about getting treated with Invisalign in Diamond Bar, California, or if you wonder which bite pattern you have, please call us today at 909-860-0321 to make an appointment. Our professional team is equipped to help you in your alignment journey in any way we can.