Low Cost Dentures in Pomona
Dr. Sanjay Merchant provides expert family and restorative dentistry throughout the Pomona region. Dr. Merchant specializes in low cost dentures to restore smiles that are damaged by decay, age or injury. To request a free consultation, give us a call at 909-860-0321 or contact us an online.
High-Quality Restorative Dentistry
We offer many types of restorative dentistry treatments that are gentle and effective. These include:
- Dental crowns
- Root canal treatment
- Dental bridges
- Dental implants
- Dental fillings
Restore Your Smile with Dentures
We offer dentures for our patients who need extensive service for their smile. The dentures we make you will be comfortable and beautiful. If you need help deciding whether or not dentures are the right solution for you, give us a call at 909-860-0321 to begin your free consultation.
What are Dentures?
Dentures are removable oral appliances used to replace one or more missing teeth. Missing teeth may be the result of:
- Advanced periodontal disease
Regardless of the cause of your missing teeth, dentures can help restore the function and health of your smile, as well as boost your self-confidence.
Types of Dentures
The two main types of dentures are partial dentures and complete dentures.
- Partial Dentures – Partial dentures are used if you are missing one or more teeth but have remaining natural teeth. They are secured in your mouth by using a thin framework, clasps, or hooks that attach to neighboring teeth. Partial dentures are made of denture teeth and are supported by a framework that mimics the appearance of gum tissue.
- Complete Dentures – Complete dentures replace all teeth in one or all full dental arches. The dentist may also recommend a denture adhesive for better stability. Additionally, dental implants can be inserted into the jawbone to improve the stability of the denture.
Steps for Getting Dentures
Typically, the process of getting dentures is between 6-12 weeks. However, this will depend on each patient and the type of dentures you are getting. The basic steps for getting dentures are as follows.
- Visit dentist for impressions of your mouth – During your visit, the dentist takes precise impressions of upper and lower arches and sends these to a dental laboratory.
- Dentist records relationship of arches to each other – The dentist will test your speech, check how your dentures fit and function, and select the shape and color of your denture teeth to match closely with your natural teeth. The dentures will then be sent to the lab for final fabrication.
- Final touches – Once the dentures are ready, any final changes to the dentures will be implemented. It’s important to remember that you may need some time to adapt to denture while eating and speaking.
Benefits of Dentures
Dentures offer a host of benefits to help you feel more comfortable and more confident.
- Provide a natural and confident smile
- Excellent option if you are unable to get dental implants or undergo other restorative procedures
- Easy to maintain
- Customized to fit the shape of your mouth for comfort and function
- Ability to eat more types of foods
Caring for Your Dentures
To ensure your dentures fit right and feel comfortable it’s important to take proper care of them.
- Remove and rinse after eating
- Handle them carefully
- Clean your mouth after removing dentures
- Brush dentures daily and soak them overnight
- Schedule regular dental checkups
Dentures Customized to You
Phillips Ranch Dental Group offers a wide variety of cosmetic and general dental services to ensure your smile is healthy and beautiful. Our dentures can transform your appearance, make eating more enjoyable and help you maintain your oral hygiene. For a free consultation, call us at 909-860-0321 or contact us online.
Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
750 N Diamond Bar Blvd
#206 Diamond Bar, CA 91765
Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM (one Friday a month)
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM (third Saturday of each month)