Top Rated Dental Implant Specialist
Dr. Sanjay Merchant and his team at Phillips Ranch Dental Group provide expert family and cosmetic dentistry. We help patients keep a healthy smile and always ensure they have input in their treatment. We provide a host of restorative dentistry services, including dental implants, to improve our patients’ smiles and oral health. If you are considering a dental implant, give our office a call at 909-860-0321 or contact us through our website today.
At Phillips Ranch Dental Group, we provide restorative dentistry to improve the health and function of your smile if you have tooth damage, tooth decay, or tooth loss. Whether you are missing one tooth, several teeth, or all teeth, we have a restorative dentistry solution for you. Our gentle, effective treatments include:
- Dental bridges
- Dental fillings
- Root canal treatments
- Dental crowns
- Dental implants
Restore Missing Teeth with Dental Implants
If you have missing teeth in your smile, dental implants can help. Dr. Merchant has helped our patients improve their smiles with dental implants for years through providing personalized and gentle services. Dental implants are effective if you have have lost teeth due to:
- Dental trauma or injury
- Aging and wear
- Serious tooth decay
- Severe periodontal disease
Should You Get a Dental Implant?
If you are missing one or more teeth, a dental implant can improve the appearance and function of your smile as well as strengthen your oral health. A dental implant can also add stability for the rest of your teeth since when you are missing a tooth the remaining teeth may shift into the area left by the missing tooth.
What are Dental Implants?
A dental implant is a permanent stable tooth replacement. It can replace one tooth, multiple teeth, or all teeth. Further, it replaces the root and the crown of the missing tooth. Typically, a dental implant procedure occurs in three main phases which occur over the course of a few months.
- Placing the implant post In this phase, a screw-like post made of titanium is surgically placed in the jaw-bone at the location of the missing tooth. This post replaces the missing tooth root and ensures dental restoration is stable.
- Healing period Following the placement of the dental post there is a period of healing. During this time the jawbone begins to fuse with the biocompatible post.
- Abutment and replacement tooth are added During this phase, an extender called an abutment is added to the top of the implant post. Then, a replacement tooth is placed on top of the implant post and abutment.
Benefits of a Dental Implants
- Restore function, appearance, and health of your smile
- Implant is designed to look, function, and feel like your natural teeth
- Can last your lifetime if cared for properly
Caring for Your Dental Implants
By caring for your dental implants, you can ensure they last a long time and keep your smile looking great. Here are some ways to care for your implant:
- Practice good oral hygiene
- Maintain a balanced diet
- Contact the dentist if you experience any pain or discomfort around your implant
Your Smile Can’t Wait
If you have one or more missing teeth, a dental implant can be life changing. Dental implants are designed to look and feel just like natural teeth so that they can restore your smile and make chewing food enjoyable and comfortable. If you would like a consultation about whether a dental implant is right for you, contact us at 909-860-0321 or book an appointment online.
Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
750 N Diamond Bar Blvd
#206 Diamond Bar, CA 91765
Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM (one Friday a month)
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM (third Saturday of each month)